Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love you more than StumbleUpon


I had this boyfriend a few years ago. He was a nerd but he knew his way around a computer, plus other things. I kept him around for a little bit. He introduced me to StumbleUpon. This little guy has changed my life. StumbleUpon, not the ex-boyfriend.

I am not really a big computer person, even though I have a blog, but I absolutely love Stumbling. You pick the categories you prefer, then a little button on your toolbar gives you sites you might like. You can rate them, go the next one, and so on.

I'm telling you, this thing is amazing. You can spend a whole day on it and learn so many things you may never have even known about.

I started a whole freelance business based on StumbleUpon. I learned about my favorite blog, Confessions of a Pioneer Woman from it.

Words cannot describe how much money you can save from it (you'll get addicted and not want to leave the house for starters) and how much you will learn from it.

You have to have Firefox to use it, but you should be using Firefox anyway.

Enjoy!

If you liked this post, please buy this graduate student a beer by clicking here